Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Help
- CML Help - Chronic myelogenous leukemia treatments and new research information about leukemia.
Advances in Oncology
- Advances in Oncology - Cancer treatment information. Learn about treating various cancers including breast cancer, bone cancer, leukemia and more.
Caring4Cancer.com - Cancer Resource & Support
- Caring4Cancer.com - a complete source of cancer resources and cancer support for patients, caregivers, and health care professionals.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- About a little girl who had cancer and survived, thanks to prayer and the great doctors at St. Jude Hospital.
- View the photos and personal stories of cancer patients from all walks of life, as related by themselves or the people who love them.
- A source of hope for all people coping with cancer. Hope is powerful when shared. People tell their stories of cancer and its affects.
- A journal of my progress and treatment with liposarcoma.
- Therapeutic journal of a journey through cancer treatment and stem cell transplant.
Edmund Rubin: The Gonzalez Regimen
- A patient shares of his successful battle with kidney cancer with a nutritionally based enzyme therapy, in Prevention magazine.
Facing Forward: A Guide for Cancer Survivors
- A concise overview of some of the most important issues and practical ideas to help cancer survivors look ahead. It discusses what to expect, offers practical suggestions for handling problems, options, and resources for assistance.
- Free group & individual counselling support to improve the wellbeing of those facing cancer by cancer survivors and healthcare professionals. Compassionate, home-like environment.
Pray the Cure
- A place to enter your prayers for yourself or someone else for has had or has cancer.
Sunway Marketing. Cancer prevention/fighting
- Sunway Marketing presents a guide to prevent or to fight cancer by fortifying our immune system and helping to purify our organism
Survivors Of America
- Survivors, and their families can find new friends, and information here.
TIPS-Transferable Information Provided Simply on Cancer
- Personal tips on how to cope, how to help a loved one/friend go through it, news on natural anti-cancer substances and others.
Texas Cancer Online: Information & Support for Cancer Patients
- Texas Cancer Online: information and support for cancer patients and families.
The Cancer Club
- Provides humorous and helpful products for people with cancer. Books, tapes, jewelry, and a quarterly newsletter.
The Wellness Community
- Helping people with cancer and their loved ones enhance health and well-being by a professional program of emotional support, education, and hope.
Val's Cancer Site
- Includes links, a personal story, diagnostic tests and also a message support section.
What To Do When They Say
- Author, experienced cancer survivor (three times), cancer counselor and patient advocate provides a unique blend of practical advice, up-to-date, thoroughly researched medical information and spiritual awakening.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor