Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Information about complementary and alternative medicine and the role of nutrition in the prevention and treatment of cancer.
Cancer Prevention Studies Branch
- Plans, develops, and conducts intramural research, nutritional and chemoprevention interventions and trials, and develops methodologies for ascertaining study priorities and for assuring quality control in cancer research.
Cancer Testing and Prevention
- Early diagnosis is dependent upon testing. Those with a high risk, a history of previous cancers or history in the family should be particularly aware of the tests available for early detection.
Chemoprevention - The Answer to Cancer?
- Explains the concept of chemoprevention, list agents used in chemoprevention, and describe benefits of chemoprevention in regard to cancer prevention and treatment.
Chemoprevention Research Group
- The group at the University of Michigan is dedicated to cancer prevention clinical trials, including esophageal, colon, and cervical cancer preventative studies.
Chemoprevention of Bladder Cancer
- Information and resources for people diagnosed with bladder cancer and those who care for them, valuable tips and help for researching treatment options.
Your Cancer Risk: The Source on Prevention
- The Harvard Center for Cancer Prevention developed this interactive web site to estimate your risk of breast cancer and offer personalized tips for better health.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor