Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
Brain and CNS
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Cancer Research Awareness
- I survived stage-4 cancer in 2007 with natural, alternative treatments at a clinic in Mexico. Receive the clinic contact info. They have a terrific cure/in-remission history for last stage cancers.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Journal of Esophageal Cancer
- An ongoing journal recording the effects, treatment, and daily life of a woman with esophageal cancer, from her husbands point of view.
About My Hair: A Journey to Recovery: Marcia Reid Marsted
- This is a photographic diary that she kept to document the changes in her hair that she knew would occur as she dealt with surgery, a cancer diagnosis, and the chemotherapy that would be necessary postoperatively.
Beware of Standard Chemotherapy
- The authors mother died from chemotherapy toxicity, not of cancer. Learn about the alternatives discovered when it was too late.
Bladder Cancer Survivor
- The personal story of a former research chemist who survived the removal of his cancerous bladder. Includes links and chat room.
Bob's Carcinoid Story
- Site devoted to a personal struggle with a rare cancer.
In Memory Of Peter J. Brignola
- This website will share a story about a wonderful man who was stricken with Pancreatic Cancer. It will give you information on Pancreatic Cancer and information on where you can make a donation towards the research of this horrific disease.
Jacob, a Child Stuggles with Neuroblastoma
- The trials and tribulations of a family as they struggle with the effects of this ugly childhood cancer.
Kristy Lyn Haley: In Loving Memory
- A personal account of Kristy and her battle with melanoma. Lots of pictures.
Pseudomyxoma Peritonei - Brian's Story
- Read one woman's story about her husband's battle with a rare cancer - mucinous cystadenocarcinoma of the appendix with pseudomyxoma peritonei. Includes updates, inspirational poems, resources, message board and a guestbook.
Share the Hope and Humor
- Maintained on the University of Michigan Cancer Center web page, Share the Hope and Humor is a collection of thoughts, stories, articles from cancer patients and survivors.
- Shawn Farewell is a fighter, a warrior and a believer but also, a cancer survivor. This is real life personal story about Shawn and a miracle.
Super Chemo Girl
- A personal battle hodgkin's disease presented with a bit of humor.
TenderSouls Cancer Connection
- Here you will find out about my cancer connection, some very helpful links, and some poems.
The Lannom Family
- A personal story of Timothy's life with seminoma, a mediastinal germ cell cancerous tumor.
The Stoll Family
- Family biographies and personal accounts of a family with a member diagnosed with a brain tumor.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor