Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
US National Cancer Institute
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Caring4Cancer.com - Cancer Resource & Support
- Caring4Cancer.com - a complete source of cancer resources and cancer support for patients, caregivers, and health care professionals.
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma information with details of treatment and symptoms, plus advice and support for sufferers and carers.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A-Cure For Cancer Network
- ACCN registers patients for clinical research trials and allows access to new treatment, drugs and potential cures. Information about profile submission.
- UK registered charity which supports research on the treatments of various cancers and their causes.
- The Asian American Network for Cancer Awareness, Research and Training is the first-ever special populations cancer network intended to address Asian American concerns.
American Cancer Society - Breast Cancer
- Contains information about the nature of breast cancer, causes, risk factors, and the latest strategies for prevention, diagnostic techniques, and treatment options.
American Society of Clinical Oncology
- ASCO is a leading clinical organization in cancer. Info on their web site is very rich and well suited for oncologists, GPs and patients.
British Neuro-Oncology Group (BNOG)
- Information about the group, their aims, membership, meetings, the committee, subscriptions and links.
- Operated by Children's Oncology Camp Foundation and is a cost-free camp for children and young adults with cancer. Camp Mak-A-Dream offers a variety of activities to the campers, swimming, ropes course, archery, and many more.
- Information about a summer camp in Texas for patients of Cook Children's Medical Center being treated for childhood cancer or blood disorder.
Canadian Cancer Society
- Information on cancer as well as the Society's services and events in Alberta and the Northwest Territories.
Canadian Cancer Society - Quebec Division
- Details about this organization of volunteers whose mission is the eradication of cancer and the enhancement of the quality of life of people living with cancer. Available in French and English.
Canadian Cancer Society National Website
- Community-based organization of volunteers whose mission is the eradication of cancer and the enhancement of the quality of life of people living with cancer. (also the Cancer Information Service)
Canadian Oncology Societies
- The mission is to facilitate collaboration among groups and individuals with expertise in cancer, and to promote excellence in research, education, prevention and care.
Cancer Care Foundation
- A non-profit organization providing information, education, awareness, and support for all types of cancer.
Cancer Organization Institute
- Provides cancer information, clinical trials and reviews to medical professionals, as well as laypersons. Survivors, and their families can find new information here. Special section on pregnancy.
Cancer Research Association in South Africa
- Cansa is the cancer research division of the Cancer Association of South Africa.
Cancer Research Foundation of America
- A non-profit health foundation with a single mission: the prevention of cancer through scientific research and education. Focuses its energies and resources on those cancers that can be prevented through lifestyle changes as well as those that can be detected and treated in their early stages. These cancers include lung, breast, prostate, colorectal, cervical and skin.
Cancer Research Institute
- Researching the science of cancer immunology.
Cancer Students' Computer Fund
- Identify students recovering from the effects of treatment and provides computers to complete their academic work while out of school. Complete details of program and contact information.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor