Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Clinical Trials – Cancer Clinical Trial
- Information about Novartis clinical trials. Learn how they work, and how you can participate in them. Includes a glossary, FAQ, discussion of informed consent, and disease information.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Publishes articles and reviews on all aspects of experimental and clinical oncology. Subscription information and instructions for authors.
Breast Cancer Research
- An online and print journal covering all aspects of basic and clinical research relevant to breast cancer. Research articles are free to all users of Breast Cancer Research.
British Journal of Cancer
- International perspective and vital coverage in the field of cancer research.
CA - A Cancer Journal for Clinicians
- Peer-reviewed journal from the American Cancer Society. Searchable archives and table of contents, author guidelines, editorial board and subscription information.
Cancer Case Presentations: The Tumor Board
- Bimonthly publication of the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons. Focuses on collaborative strategies for the assessment, staging, diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of the cancer patient.
Cancer Detection and Prevention Online
- Peer-reviewed journal on predictive and preventive oncology published by the International Society for Preventive Oncology. Continuing medical education (CME) credits are available through bi-annual symposia.
- The online journal of the Academy of Cancer Immunology, provides a forum for the exchange of scientific and clinical information in the field of tumor immunology.
Cancer Treatment Reviews
- Keeps both the clinician and researcher abreast of developments in cancer treatment research through the publication of state-of-the-art, authoritative reviews.
- Monthly electronic publication containing information about the latest advancements in cancer treatment and research, support programs and activities, and prevention tips, among other news and information.
Electronic Journal of Oncology
- Contains peer-reviewed original publications in the fields of oncology and hematology.
- Combines the best external evidence from systematic research with individual clinical expertise to make effective decisions about patient treatment and care.
Journal of Clinical Oncology
- Official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. Searchable archives as well as topical and issue indexes. Email alerts available.
Journal of the National Cancer Institute
- Publishing the best original research papers in oncology from around the world and the source for the most up-to-date information and extensive news about important cancer-related science, policy, politics, and people.
- Direct links to oncology journals.
Michigan Oncology Journal
- Advancements in Clinical and Basic Science Research from the University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Medical journal about cancers and research.
Oncology Coding Information - The Coding Institute
- This unique resource helps you cut the coding confusion in medical oncology. In just 8 pages each month it will help you ethically optimize your oncology claims' reimbursement.
Radiation Oncology Online Journal
- Source of radiation oncology information and resources for the public and health care professionals.
Seminars in Cancer Biology
- Review journal dedicated to keeping scientists informed of developments in the field of molecular oncology on a topic-by-topic basis. Available to subscribers of the IDEAL library.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor