Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
Bone Marrow Transplantation
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Leukemia and Lymphoma Care
- Lymphoma and Leukemia Care - Articles and webcasts on non hodgkins lymphoma, CLL and other types of leukemia and lymphoma.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Red Cross
- Community services through blood drives and collections.
Assure a Cure
- Dedicated to finding a cure for leukemia. Please help. As their site says, "One person can make a difference." 80 percent of funds raised go directly to research grants.
Beyond Discovery, Curing Childhood Leukemia
- This story describes how basic research into the mechanisms that cells use to reproduce has resulted in chemotheraputic drugs for childhood leukemia.
Bob Jones Leukemia Battle
- Personal site for his fight against AML-Leukemia. Includes valuable information and links.
- Current news, features, FAQs, glossaries, photos, patient stories, treatments (including Gleevec), and other information about chronic myelogenous leukemia and other cancers.
CMLhelp.org, Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Focus
- Cancer research and treatment for CML with STI 571. Includes an introduction and resources.
Cancer Rates and Risks
- "Provides international cancer incidence and mortality rates in a series of charts and graphs. Also included is information on cancer risk factors and risks for major cancers." Very interesting articles on risk factors. From National Cancer Institute.
CancerNews : Leukemia, Lymphoma and Multiple Myeloma
- Links to current news articles about Leukemia treatment and research, as well as links to organizations currently involved in same.
Childhood Leukemia Center
- This childhood leukemia resource center has been created especially for parents and others caring for a child with leukemia or other cancer. Resources, news, interviews and articles available online.
Children's Leukaemia Trust
- Information about the UK CLT, with information on events, fund raising, and history.
Current Leukemia Clinical Trials--Chimeric Therapies
- Information regarding current FDA approved bone marrow transplant trials for leukemia patients. Links to participating centers and patient resources.
- The Frisbee Foundation's site details their mission and goals in the fight against cancer. This site also has good information about stem cell transplantation work and new treatments and research in this field.
GrannyBarb and Art's Leukemia links and survivors stories
- Links to leukemia research sites, BMT information, cancer centers, survivor's stories.
Leukaemia Clusters - a Royal Soc Edinb. Symposium - Leukaemia Research Fund
- Medical papers on the treatments and possible causes of leukemia written for the layman or average reader.
- Help and Information for Leukaemia
Leukaemia Research Fund
- Provides information on the leukaemias, Hodgkins and other lymphomas, aplastic anaemia, myeloma, myeloproliferative disorders and related cancers of the blood
- Information on many aspects of leukemia.
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- The Massachusetts Chapter serves residents of Massachusetts, Maine and New Hampshire who are dealing with leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma.
Leukemia - OncologyChannel
- Leukemia strikes over 30,000 Americans annualy. Get information on diagnosis and treatment of this condition. Monitored by board-certified oncologists.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor