Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Activated Protein C Resistance
- Discusses the thrombotic risks of this inherited disorder, also known as Factor V Leiden.
Living with Factor V Leiden
- Factor V Leiden is the most common hereditary blood coagulation disorder in the United States. It is present in 5% of the American population.
The Role of Activated Protein C Resistance in the Pathogenesis of Venous Thrombosis
- Center for Disease Control's page discussing the background of this disorder including study results, testing, and complications.
University of Illinois Patient Resources
- Description of factor V Leiden, its risks and treatment options. Also discusses the impact of other conditions on this disease.
Yahoo! Clubs: Leiden Factor V Support
- Message board and chat room for people diagnosed with the Factor V Leiden genetic disorder.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor