Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Pediatric rehabilitation facility offering programs for special education, learning disabilities, prader-willi syndrome, and special needs adoption.
Melmedica Children's Healthcare, Inc.
- Dedicated to providing pediatric home care for medically complex, technology-assisted children through the use of nursing professionals.
Methodist Pediatric and Adolescent Rehabilitation Services
- Care of children and adolescents with brain / spinal injury, burns and orthopedic trauma in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Occupational Therapy Helping Children
- Provide assessment and treatment of children to help them develop age-appropriate self-care.
Pediatric Rehabilitation Service
- Based at New York University Medical Center's Howard A. Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine provides the optimal rehabilitation setting for patients and their families.
St. Mary's Healthcare System for Children
- New York State provider of subacute complex medical care, intensive rehabilitative services and long term care to children with special healthcare needs. (Bayside, New York)
- Provides comprehensive, coordinated, family centered care to children with disabilities and offers education, training, and peer support for people who care for them.
The Consortium for Children and Youth with Disabilities and Special Health Care Needs
- Georgetown University partners with others to improve rehabilitation outcomes for children by expanding the knowledge base and contributing to policy and practice development.
UCLA Pediatric Chronic Pain Program
- Treatment of chronic and debilitating pain in children.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor