Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Report on The Mental Health of Young Australians
- A November 2000 report by the Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged Care on mental illness in children and adolescents aged 4-17 years throughout Australia.
Research and Training Center
- The mission of the Research and Training Center on Family Support and Children's Mental Health is to improve services to families whose children have mental, emotional or behavioral disorders through a set of related research and training programs.
- The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration provides information, statistics and articles on improving the quality and availability of prevention, treatment, and rehabilitative services in the areas of substance abuse and mental illnesses.
Sandwell Mind Book Shop
- Online bookstore with 1,000 books on mental health, alternative therapies and other relevant topics.
- General information, links and references on Self Determination for individuals experiencing mental and physical disabilities and their families.
Stress Overload In Children And Adolescents
- Dr. Yarnell, Licensed Clinical Psychologist, lists the symptoms parents and teachers need to watch for that indicate that the child or adolescent needs help dealing with his/her feelings.
Supporting Your Adolescent: Tips for Parents
- Guidance to parents on how to best support, guide and interact with their adolescent children by the US Department of Health and Human Services.
Teen Life and Health Digest
- A digest of news and articles updated weekly on education, teen health, teen mental health, youth violence, teen sexuality, and parent and teen relations.
Teenage Mental Health
- Resources related to teenagers and mental health.
The Children's Health Council
- Information on children with behavioral, developmental, and learning challenges including diagnoses, counseling, educational tutoring, parenting classes, family resources, and a school for children with special needs.
- Provides grief support and counseling for children that have lost a loved one.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor