Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Portage County Early Intervention
- A free service designed to answer any questions that new parents may have about the health and development of their new baby.
- New physician-authored research links chemicals widely used by industry and commonly found at home to developmental disabilities, including behavioral and learning disabilities.
- Expert information on speech language development, disorders, milestones and stages of development; comprehensive ask the experts message board on speech and language issues.
The Brazelton Institute
- Focuses on the health and development of the newborn infant. Read about the Brazelton Scale, a comprehensive newborn behavioral assessment tool and view the organization's newsletter.
The Caring Ones
- Information on promoting a better understanding of human nature, growth, and development. A database and an open forum available for exchanging ideas among parents, teachers, social workers, and others interested in, or responsible for, the care of children.
The National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- Conducts and supports laboratory, clinical and epidemiological research on the reproductive, neurobiologic, developmental, and behavioral processes that determine and maintain the health of children, adults, families and populations.
Zero To Three
- Nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing the healthy development of babies and young children.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor