Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Information regarding the cause, risks and treatment of this abdominal wall defect.
Group B Streptococcal Infections
- Learn about Group B streptococcus, a type of bacterium that causes life threatening infections in newborn babies.
- Health report about the increase of children in North America diagnosed with type 2 (non-insulin dependent) diabetes. Nutrition suggestions given.
- A very detailed and personal account from parents with a child with hydronephrosis.
- Information about this neuro-metabolic disorder, including symptoms, prognosis, medical data, personal story and resources.
Major Aspects of Growth in Children (MAGIC)
- An organization providing support and education regarding growth disorders in children and related adult disorders. Includes Growth Hormone Deficiency, Barth Syndrome, Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia, Precocious Puberty, Russell-Silver Syndrome, Turner Syndrome, Thyroid Disorders Septo Optic Dysplasia, McCune-Albright Syndrome, and Rare Disorder/Hypophosphatasia.
- Provides an overview, symptoms, and treatment for this condition.
Micro and Anopthalmic Children's Society (MACS)
- Provides support and information for parents and professionals, about the eye disorders Microphthalmia, Anophthalmia, Coloboma and related conditions.
My Child Has
- Health and parenting issues are discussed regarding conditions and diseases.
- Overview, symptoms, treatment and prevention of this common condition for newborn infants. Also known as newborn conjunctivitis or ophthalmia neonatorum.
- Basic information about jaundice in newborn infants, why it happens, how it's treated and links.
- Also known as Persistent Hyperinsulinemic Hypoglycemia of Infancy (PHHI). Offers information including, diagnosis, characteristics, treatment, genetics and notes to parents.
Non Verbal Kids
- A forum, bookshop and directory of related sites for parents of children with speaking disabilities and related diseases.
Overweight Children -- How to Help Your Child
- A practical guide to helping your child to lose weight and combat obesity.
Page Wise Inc
- Know what to look for when you bring your baby home from the hospital with an apnea monitor that detects bradychardia and apnea incidents.
- A pediatric database designed by Dr. Alan Gandy provides information on various Pediatric disorders. The Shareware Version is freely distributed and may be downloaded.
- Information and advice about this skin condition for parents, from the Children's Hospital of Iowa.
Recognizing Symptoms of Allergies in Infants
- An article from Page Wise Inc.
Tobacco Use by Children
- Report from the World Health Organiziation.
Tomatis Listening Method
- Auditory intervention for learning disabilities, autism, PDD, ADD, and other learning challenges.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor