Submit a site
Care of Intact Boys
Chats and Forums
Education and Learning
Perspectives and Opinions
Publications and Videos
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Answers To Your Questions About Premature (Forcible) Retraction of Your Young Son's Foreskin
- Pamphlet #6 - NOCIRC Information Series: Premature Retraction
Answers To Your Questions About Your Young Son's Circumcised Penis.
- Pamphlet #5 - NOCIRC Information Series: Circumcised Penis
- Find out what circumcision involves, what the health benefits and risks are, and other things to consider when you're deciding whether to have it done.
- Extensive alphabetical listing of circumcision related web pages. List contains title and source.
Circumcision Information and Resource Centre
- Nonprofit organization in Montreal Canada providing information about non-religious infant circumcision and related topics in English and French. Sections include anatomy; hygiene; medical, ethical and religious issues; methods used; foreskin restoration.
Circumcision Information and Resource Pages
- One of the largest collections of online circumcision information. Divided into two sections. CIRP Reference Library contains medical, legal, historical, ethical, religious and human rights references. CIRP Information Pages contains resources for parents and educators including anatomy, circumcision methods, and foreskin restortion.
Circumcision Information for Parents
- This menu page provides links to basic information for parents about circumcision, care of both the intact and circumcised penis, protection from wrongful circumcision, legal recourses, what is lost to circumcision, and more.
Circumcision affects Male Sexuality and the Female Partner's Pleasure.
- Sexual effects of circumcision on both the man and the woman on the receiving end of the penis revealed for the first time. Foreskin sexual functions explained. Good news! Foreskin restoration possible.
Facts on Circumcision
- by Joshua Levine in the Men's magazine "Ask Men" [Aug 2000]Learning the health related facts behind circumcision.
Male Sexual Anatomy - The Foreskin
- What the male foreskin is and how it works - Pictures and Diagrams
Post-Circumcision Sexual Sensitivity Self-Test - Fathering Magazine
- How Much of Your Sexual Sensitivity Has Been Cut Away?
Protection of Infant Boys from Wrongful Circumcision in Hospital
- The American Academy of Pediatrics clearly states that circumcision is an elective non-essential procedure which means it is neither necessary nor desirable for your son's health. Parents will be given little time at the hospital to make up their minds on a complex matter that will affect their son for all of his life. This file addresses the needs of parents who do not want the circumcision surgical procedure performed on their son.
Psychological Aspects of Circumcision
- This page describes and indexes articles relevant to the psychological, neurological, and sociological effects of male circumcision. The material within each category is arranged in order of publication.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor