Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
HingePin Integrative Learning Materials
- Books and continuing education courses on food and nutrition, ecology and environment, alternative medicine and holistic health.
How to Stop Some Chronic Illnesses
- Article describes a way to end a medical problem without drugs by identifying the product that is causing the long-term illness.
- Resources and tips for natural living. Non-toxic cleaning, organic gardening, organic foods, natural baby and eco-friendly products/shopping.
MTBE: Concern or Crisis for U.S. Drinking Water?
- Article from the Ark Institute on methyl tertiary butyl ether contamination of drinking water. This chemical is frequently a component of gasoline and is the second highest produced chemical in the country. It is leaking from underground tanks into water supplies.
- Tips for non toxic living, avoiding pesticide poisoning and artificial hormones, estrogen and steriods in food.
Natural Healthy Living.com
- Jill Manzoni edits a free newsletter with articles describing how to maintain optimum health in an unhealthy world.
Natural Non-Toxic Household Cleaners
- Alternatives to chemical household cleaners. Use them for a more environmentally friendly, non-toxic home.
Nontoxic Cleaning Tips
- Frugal alternatives for households using vinegar, borax, baking soda, lemon, salt, artgum erasers, and botantical resources. Tips for pet owners on grooming and herbal remedy alternatives.
Peggy's Page, about a natural family and how we live.
- Family of four raising their children naturally. Vegetarian and vegan recipes, cloth diapering, attachment parenting, baby wearing, breastfeeding, Waldorf-inspired teaching and daily rhythms, American Sign Language, non-toxic home cleaning, organic, genetically engineered food data, and quilting.
Pesticides and Polio
- Direct correlations between pesticide production and polio incidence. Calls into question assumptions of virus causality.
Rachel Carson Council
- Information and library with information at both scientific and layperson levels on pesticide-related issues.
Soft Water Naturally
- Instructions on producing soft water at home.
- Feng Shui information, including practitioners and schools. Information on geopathic stress and how to reduce its effects and on how why electro-magnetic fields are related to cancer, miscarriages, depression, hyperactivity, etc.
The Naturally Clean Home
- Excerpts from a book which explores the safe, nontoxic, effective and inexpensive cleaning formulas that can be easily made from baking soda, vinegar, beeswax, herbs, essential oils, and other natural ingredients.
The Organic Lab
- Formulas and instructions to make your own organic personal care products. All you need is a blender and a green grocer.
The Parker Group
- Information about all-natural and alternative methods and products for self-empowerment and the treatment of various diseases.
The Quintessence of Natural Living
- Essays, books and services from Dr. Sidhwa, natural hygiene physician.
The Right-To-Know Network
- Databases to identify chemical releases in your neighborhood, toxic waste and industry compliance with federal regulations.
Tooth Fairy Trust
- Organization for mercury-free dental and environmental health. "Mercury in Toothousand" educational and documentary series. Support for iBan Mercury Petition.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor