Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Herbs and Alternative Remedies
- Resources on herbs used for menopause, infertility, fatigue and other conditions.
Herbs and Aromas
- Herbs and medicinal plants; properties and uses. Description on how to prepare home made herbal remedies, capsules, perfumes, flavored oils and cosmetics.
Herbs and Prayer
- Combines herbology with prayer, spiritual intent, and Sacred Ceremony for healing.
Herbs and Their Magical Properties
- A discourse on herbs and how they are used. Also several different herb usages.
Herbs for Spasmodic Torticollis
- Personal success story with dystonia and spasmodic torticollis using herbs, essential oils, and enzymes. Information and health program for spasmodic torticollis and a general health program.
Herbs of Shadow
- All about herbs and their vast array of applications from culinary, medicine and magic. Certified Herbologist gives advice.
Herbs, Vitamins, and Naturals
- A library of information about common herbs and holistic medicinal information. Focusing on the use of natural products and herbal supplements.
- Community of herbal enthusiasts, beginners to experts, to share knowledge on herbs.
Holisticonline.com - Herbs
- Covers more than 2000 herbs from around the world including Chinese and Oriental herbs, safety data and other detailed information.
Inner Self Magazine
- A "dictionary" of herbs with their source, their content and their use. In alphabetical order from alfalfa to yucca.
- Guide with detailed descriptions of herbs and their uses.
Islam and Alternative Medicine
- Articles about natural medicine including the use of herbs .
Juniper and Sage
- Informative site for the budding herbalist. Includes information on preparing and using herbs for medicinal and culinary purposes, organic growing and wildcrafting.
Kelly's St. John's Wort
- Personal experience of writer and other people on treating their depression with this herb. Non-commercial, no advertising. Includes general information, cautions and side effects, discussion forum with many posts.
- Ingrid Naiman's practical guidance for the use of foods, herbs, and spices in the treatment of common health problems.
Kohler's Medicinal Plants
- Illustrations of medicinal plants.
Laurie Lacey's Wild World of Plants
- Traditional plant/tree medicines; Native medicines; herbal; nature therapy; folk medicine, and of interest to naturalists and those who enjoy outdoor activities.
- An online journal for the clinical practitioner.
Medicinal Herb for Nerves
- Brief information about this herb, a sedative called Skullcap, (scutellaria lateriflora). This flavonoid has antispasmodic properties.
- Noncommercial guide. Barley grass, alfalfa, reishi, astragalus, licorice, ginger, dandelion, artichoke, tamarinde, guarana, green tea, centella asiatica
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor