Submit a site
Chinese Herbs, Shopping
Medicinal Herb Suppliers
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
3 Treasures Teas: Chinese Herbal Medicine Extracts
- Created by Dr. James Zhou, OMD. Chinese herbal medicine education and information along with extensive product list addressing wide range of conditions with well referenced explanations of the herbal formulas and their medical application.
- Medical research in the uses and clinical application of the immune system adapatogenic properties of Reishi: Ganoderma Lucidum, including scientific references and articles on its use in medical disorders.
An Experimental Study on 472 Herbs and Formulas for Herpes Simplex
- Abstract relating antiviral actions on herpes simplex virus by Zheng Min Shi Department of Microbiology Jiangxi Medical University,China. From "Journal of Integrated Chinese and Western Medicine", Vol.10, No.1, pp 39-41, 1990. Results showed ten highly effective Chinese herbal medicine and related formulas used in treatment of herpes.
Ancient Way: Chinese Herbs
- Offers a selection of Chinese herbs and teas, as well as consultations from a licensed practitioner of Chinese Medicine, an online clinic of Chinese herbal medicine and nutritional therapy. Includes essays and information on a variety of topics concerning acupuncture, herbs, Qi Gong, and Taoism.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine at your fingertips: online consultation, herbal formulas for a wide range of ailments, Chinese calligraphy, books, and insight into the ancient art of Chinese healing.
Botanical/Herbal Medicine Resources
- Columbia University's site for Complimentary and Alternative Medicine's Herbal Medicine Resources. Thorough presentation of resources, medical, scientific, and traditional databases, journals and links for Eastern/ Chinese medicinal herbs and other herbal traditions
Causes of Disease by Anna Selby
- According to Chinese pathology, there are three principal causes of disease: external factors, emotions, and irregularities in day-to-day living (emotional, mental, and physical).
Center for Alternative Medicine Research in Cancer
- National Institute of Health sponsored. Provides overview of Chinese Medicine and therapies, current research, review of specific cancer therapies. Resources for professionals, patients and families to mulitple sites for information on alternative and complimentary cancer therapies.
China Nature Products
- Chinese natural products from ethnic minorities, like Chinese medicine, rare tea, and books, maps, films about Tibet, Yunnan, Sichuan, National Parks, eco-tourism, environmental protection
Chinese Herb Academy
- Voluntary organization of licensed healthcare practitioners, matriculated students and postgraduate academics specializing in Chinese Herbal Medicine.
Chinese Herb Garden
- A variety of articles, including an outline, scientific principles, secret recipes, products, and pharmaceutic factors of traditional chinese medicine or sinomedicine.
Chinese Herbal Medicine Effective in IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)
- Herb World News Research Review of JAMA article of a Western clinical trial demonstrating the effectivenenss of Chinese herbal medical formulas in the treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Chinese Herbal Therapies for Refractory Diseases
- Lists the most successful herbal therapies of traditional Chinese medicine for the treatment of different refractory diseases.
- General information about Chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture, including educational requirements and legislation and licencing.
Chinese Materia Medica -- Safety, Efficacy and Modernization
- Article by Dr. Liao Fulong about historical and current approaches to ensuring the safety and efficacy of Chinese herbal medical prescriptions by Chinese doctors and regulatory boards.
- Concentrated herbal products to assure a powerful and superior product through the synergistic combination of Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine with the latest western scientific research. Background information on Oriental medicine.
Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture in Canada
- Traditional Chinese Medicine around the world. Articles on Chinese herbs and disorders treated with Chinese herbal medicine. Resources for patients, practitioners and students of Chinese Medicine.
Chinese Medicine and Cancer
- Article by Richard Walters. Describes Chinese medicine's role in the treatment of cancer presenting its foundation, how it works, evidence of its effectiveness and what one can expect during treatment. Focuses on the "the huge pharmacopia" of Chinese herbal medicine and the scientific basis for the role it can provide in collaboration with conventional cancer chemotherapy.
Chinese Medicine in the Treatment of Estrogen Dependent Tumors
- Article by Subhuti Dharmanada, PhD. Investigates the current concerns and uses of Chinese herbal medicine and plant estrogens in breast cancer, women's health, and medical research. Downloads in PDF format.
Choices In Healing: Traditional Chinese Medicine for American Cancer Patients
- A chapter from Michael Lerner's well researched book examining the four principle disciplines of Chinese medicine chosen by American cancer patients as the most beneficial complementary resource for treating cancer and its side-effects; herbal medicine, Qi Gong, acupressure and acupuncture. Includes referenced clinical trials on the effectiveness of Chinese herbal medicine and its derivatives in cancer treatment and extending life.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor