Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- From Ashtavaidyan Eledath Thaikkattu Mooss, A Prominent and one of the foremost families in India practicing Ayurveda for centuries gives you a good knowledge about Ayurveda in terms of it's history ,Different branches of ayurveda, pharmacology and panchakarma.Also their products and services.
- Promotes Ayurvedic treatment of eye disorders. Board of directors, case studies, treatment methods, and news.
Sattva Center Publications
- Offering information and publications about Ayurveda, Sattva and other forms of meditation and alternative healing therapies.
- Suppliers and researchers of pure shilajit substance, extracts and ayurvedic medicines in India.
- Giving an insight to Siddha Medicine by Dr. Kannan , a physician from India. Also Physiology,Diagnosis and Siddha Chemistry
- Rooted in ancient Indian spiritual practices from the Vedic period. Learn about body constitution.
The Ayurvedic Center
- Ayurvedic health care resource site offering information on herbs, nutrition, massage, astrology, polarity therapy and postural integration
The National Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine
- The National Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine (NIAM) is recognized as the largest and most authentic resource of information on Ayurveda in the United States. Correspondence courses; events; research report; medicinal plants database; products available with dosages and indications.
What is Ayurveda?
- An article on basic principles of Ayurveda and how it can be used in one's daily life.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor