Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alexander the Great
- A brief account of the origins of the Alexander Technique and how students have been helped by it.
- How the Alexander Technique can help posture-related conditions such as back pain, arthritis and asthma.
American Society for the Alexander Technique
- AmSAT - Includes a directory of teaching members, book catalog, workshops, a series of articles, and links.
An interpretation of the basic concepts of the Alexander Technique
- Short discussion of how the Alexander Technique helps with posture and balance.
Annual Barstow/Alexander Technique Institute
- Now in its 28th year, the Institute is open to all who want to learn the practical benefits of the Alexander Technique.
Articles about the Alexander Technique
- Several articles about the Alexander Technique. Includes a list of links.
- An Alexander Technique teacher examines the limitations of ergonomic furniture.
Canadian Society of Teachers of the F. M. Alexander Technique
- Includes a description of the Technique, a directory of teachers and teacher training courses, links and book list.
- A journal on the Alexander Technique published in Australia. Subscription information, message boards, links.
- Resources for parents and teachers who would like to see the Alexander Technique used in schools.
Fitness - The Quality Factor
- How the Alexander Technique can supply the "missing ingredient" needed to make fitness programs safe and effective.
Learn Direct Now - The Alexander Technique
- An online introduction to this proven form of Complimentary Health.
Learning from Tiger Woods
- Tiger Woods' quest for continual improvement and that of F. M. Alexander, developer of the Alexander Technique
Massage Therapy and the Alexander Technique
- Article about how the Alexander Technique can help the Massage Therapist avoid unnecessary strain and lessen the linklihood of burnout.
Mastering the Science of Kinesthetic Awareness
- Clear description of the origins of the Alexander Technique and its teaching process
Mornum Time Press - The Alexander Technique
- A family-run press specializing in books on the Alexander Technique.
Move Over Yoga: Try the Alexander Technique
- A short introduction to the Technique and some self-exploration exercises.
Notes on an Alexander Lesson
- Explanations and Illustrations of the Alexander Technique.
Professional Association of Alexander Teachers, England
- PAAT - Description, training course, list of books, frequently asked questions, and correspondence with organizations.
Research Articles about the Alexander Technique
- Information and links compiled by the University of Puget Sound.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor