Submit a site
Chats and Forums
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Drinkaware provides consumers with information to make informed decisions about the effects of alcohol on their lives and lifestyles.
Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Kolmac Clinic provides outpatient detoxification, intensive outpatient drug and alcohol rehabilitation and continuing care in five locations throughout Maryland and Washington DC.
Cold Creek Wellness Center
- Providing comprehensive substance abuse and mental health treatment services: • Intervention • Detoxification • Residential Treatment • Family Program • Intensive Outpatient Programs • Sober Living.
The Alcoholism and Addictions Resource Directory
- Find help now for alcohol and drug addiction, mental health and residential treatment programs for adults and teens, drug rehab, twelve step programs and sober living homes.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A four-part questionnaire to help people evaluate their drinking, and decide if they want to make changes.
Alcohol and Teen Drinking
- Information and resources for further research.
- Provides online self-assessment tools and health-based information to help individuals identify risky drinking patterns or current alcohol problems.
Alcoholics and Families: A Guide for Kids
- A self-help site for children and teens growing up in alcoholic families. Includes links to resources.
Alcoholism Counseling Service-New York Psychotherapy referrals
- Free referrals to ACS psychotherapists who are trained in the area of substance abuse.
Anti-Drugs & Anti-Alcohol Messages Collection
- A collection of pieces, poems, prose, short stories written by teens with a warning or an anti-drug or anti-alcohol message.
Drinking: A Student's Guide
- Web site's goal is to prepare you for the countless college drinking decisions ahead, so you'll know what to look out for and how to make the right choices for yourself.
The Missouri Alcoholism Research Center
- Focus of the research program of the MARC concerns the etiology and course of alcohol problems and associated comorbidity in adolescents and youth. Center-wide research themes involve testing three classes of mediational models for alcoholism risk.
- A guide for children of alcoholics and teenage alcoholism.
We CAN Survive!
- A personal homepage of an adult child of an alcoholic.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor