Submit a site
11th Hour, The
7th Guest, The
After Dark Series
Lose Your Marbles
Microsoft Entertainment Pack - The Puzzle Collection
News and Reviews
Puzzle Bobble Series
Colossal Word Search
Fool's Errand, The
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
Hodj 'n' Podj
Indiana Jones and his Desktop Adventures
Wheel of Fortune
Jack Attack Series
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ADC-Soft - Games
- Shareware and freeware puzzle games for Windows. B-Jigsaw and B-Puzzle allow making your own jigsaw and sliding puzzles from BMP and JPEG files, CTris2000 Tetris variation, Hex Mines Minesweeper variation.
- Home Gubble and Gubble2
Brian's Puzzle Page
- Puzzles of all kinds for kids of all ages. Online puzzles, free downloads, lists of puzzle pages, other fun stuff.
- Collection of downloadable multiplayer online games. [English and Chinese]
Everett Kaser Software
- Puzzle and logic games for PC's. Include the classic logic deduction puzzles of Sherlock, Dinner With Moriarty, and Descartes Enigma, the "boulderdash" style MESH:Hero games, and Solitile - a game of matched tile removal.
GameSpot: Puzzle Games
- 3d puzzle of 9 colored cubes, Rubik's cube -like game for Windows. Free limited use download.
Mountain Vista Software
- "Fathom It!", a solitaire adaptation of the classic pencil-and-paper game of battleships, for logical deduction puzzle buffs. Windows shareware.
- An addictive puzzle game for Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, ME. Dig through a cave, eat fruit and avoid falling stones. No shooting, no killing, just thinking ahead and hours of endless frustration. Shareware, register to get extra games and trade games with other fans.
Quandary Computer Game Reviews
- On-line magazine which reviews Adventure, RPG, Puzzle, and Children's games.
- Puzzle game for PC and SEGA Dreamcast. Connect and remove similar colored swirls. Users can play by themselves, with up to 4 players, or over email.
SNES Puzzle Fighting Games
- Reviews and information for many puzzle fighting games for the SNES, including Puyo Puyo and Tetris Attack.
- A software game based on a slide puzzle. No one has found all twelve solutions yet. Can be played alone or with up to 40 people. By Decoz, mail order only.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor