Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Medieval World: European Culture in the Middle Ages
- A site devoted to Medieval Europe. Learn about Medieval culture, see images of Medieval art, browse through hundreds of links to other Medieval sites. Farming, Peasant Clothing, Medieval Faire.
Cities, Population, Subsistance and Land Area
- This page provides guidelines to generate a rough, "it feels about right" guestimates about: the population of a region based on the amount of land area it occupies the area a city of given population occupies, and the amount of required rural land and population to feed the city some other figures; size of army, number of cities, population density, etc.
Division of Territory in Society
- Sociology-fluent designers will have a ball with Ed Stephan's population density research. For the rest of us, his notes on tribal territory sizes are enough to enhance the realism of low-technology settings.
Fargoth Materials Page
- Downloadable information on creating kingdoms, races, inns & taverns, and other items.
Medieval Demographics Made Easy
- How many people in a medieval city? How many taverns? How many castles in those hills? This article will let you know.
Medieval English urban history
- Historical information about English cities and towns in the Middle Ages, with emphasis on medieval boroughs of East Anglia and on political and constitutional history. Includes primary material.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor