Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
*~*PeCuLiAr*~*- Brain Teasers, Puzzles, Riddles, Optical Illusions e.t.c.
- *~*PeCuLiAr*~* Bizarre brain teasers, puzzling problems, mathmatical mind mazes, quizzical questions and optical illusions are what this site is all about.
Brain Teasers and Mathematical Puzzles
- Interactive brain teasers to challenge your logical and mathematical skills. Immediate scoring of answers provided with dynamic explanations.
- Exciting logic, math, language and paradox puzzles for all puzzlemaniacs.
- Paradoxes, puzzles and optical illusions.
Dave's Logic Puzzles
- Monthly logic puzzles with solving grids.
Eli's Math and Logic Puzzles
- A hodgepodge of math and logic puzzles.
IBM Research: Ponder This
- Monthly logic or math puzzles set by IBM researchers.
Just Riddles and More
- This is a website of riddles, puzzles, brain teasers, games, quizzes, downloads, and other activities to stimulate the brain.
- Logicville is a website collection of mathematical games, puzzles, and brain teasers, including anagrams, cryptograms, cryptarithms or alphametics, word puzzles, logic games, doublets, tangrams, chess problems, and many educational and math problems.
- This is a website of mathematical recreations and puzzles.
Math and Logic Board
- A non-commercial site offering over 33 math and logic puzzles ranging from difficult to extremely challenging. Personally graded by a math whiz.
Monthly Logic Puzzle
- Provided by Chocoholic.com, with drawings for gift certificates. Includes an archive of past months' puzzles with answers.
Puzzles from Maths For Fun
- Free samples on site updated every Sunday. Cross numbers targeted on specific arithmetical processes, ideal for classroom use (Printable). Our competition page has puzzles taken from PuzzleFrenzy.
- Very entertaining math-based puzzles. They have daily and archived puzzles in a variety of difficulty levels.
- A company selling foam puzzles, many based on planar tessellations (tilings) and fractals.
The Grey Labyrinth
- Brain teasers and discussion forum inspired by a Douglas Hofstadter non-fiction book.
The Puzzling World of Barry R. Clarke
- Original free brain teasers, recreational mathematics articles and puzzles forum from Daily Telegraph (UK) compiler.
- answers to technical interview questions, programming problems, and brain teasers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor