Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- No monsters to fight, only other players in various war types. Offers a myriad of race/class combinations plus 154 spells, hundreds of unique magic items, and ANSI color .
Hall of Fame LPMud
- Dedicated to the very first LPMUD, Genesis. Though it is an archive of sorts, the mud's admin state that new areas are also found here. This page serves as an introduction as well as a way to connect to the mud.
- A social, medium size game set in medieval role playing style.
- Features background information, guides, maps, history and races.
Katmandu's LPMUD Descriptions
- Comparative listings of features and policies for a number of LPMuds.
- Documentation resources for LPC, a small, object oriented C-like language developed by Lars Pensjö for LP-MUD
LPC Textbooks Manuals and Documents
- LPMUD coding textbooks, manuals and documents for teaching and learning LPC coding.
- Features links and information on the creators of Leviathan and channels. Also offers discussion forums.
- "One of the older, smaller muds on the net" is the description LochNess gives itself. Information on how to connect, game structure, online documentation, a few pictures and forums. NOTE: This is a modified LPMud, running a mudlib they created.
- A mixed RPG/Fantasy/Sci-Fi MUD.
- Includes details of how to connect, FAQs, background information, newbie help pages, homepages for some of the Imm's and players, along with pictures taken at some of the frequent player parties.
- Features background information, guides, photograph gallery, help pages, and players list.
- A fantasy-themed LPMUD founded in December 1990. The nightfall website shows the game's relative maturity, containing information about the game's races, people, land and lore, and even 'Miss Nightfall'.
- Includes help files, player directory and news by character class.
- Includes help files and message boards.
- Science-fiction themed MUD. New player help, descriptions of guilds and planets.
- An LPmud with many customizations, friendly players, and a very nice atmosphere.
- Running on the LDMud driver. Choice of PK, newbie friendly.
Realm of the Magi
- Multi-versed Dragonlance themed LPmud using novels from TSR's Dragonlance role-playing game before, during, and after the Cataclysm.
- The oldest LIMA based LP mud in existence. Create your own castle, chat with a large playerbase, advancing through a multilayer guild structure.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor