Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Do the Dewey!
- Dewey Decimal trivia game with biographical information on Dewey and an explanation of the system.
Driver's Test Trivia
- Three interactive ten-question quizzes covering driving and the rules of the road.
- Categorized directory of trivia sites and quizzes on the Web. Includes links to research sources and references.
- Collection of trivia quizzes in which a classic book is to be identified based on its opening sentence.
- Multiplayer visual trivia game in which the questions refer to a picture. There is a weekly championship game every Wednesday evening.
- Collection of trivia quizzes on Geographic Information Systems. Every two weeks a new quiz is added covering a range of topics, current events and concepts in GIS.
- Interactive quizzes on flags, capitals, maps, and world currency. Offered at four levels of difficulty and played for high score.
- Online quiz game in which a player must try to make it across the board by answering trivia questions in a variety of categories. Played for high score, and offered on Internet Explorer only.
Indbazaar.com Quiz Portal
- Interactive trivia games played against other players for high score. Choose a topic from a selection of categories, or play a mix of questions. Some of the questions are geared specifically for residents of India.
- Includes vocabulary, current affairs, sports, and science quizzes.
- Try the quiz from and about Ireland. Just how Irish are you?
- Collection of subject-oriented tests covering the broad topics school, career, leisure, and self. Receive a Knowledge Quotient score for each test completed.
Karnataka Quiz Association
- India quiz society site offering general knowledge trivia quizzes and information about the organization.
Leslie's Audio Trivia
- Identify the weekly audio clip from TV, radio, movies, commercials, or memorable moments in history. Submit answers by email for a chance to be listed in the Hall of Fame. New sound clip posted every Sunday.
- Categorized database of trivia questions, many with an emphasis on the arts, history, and culture of India.
Map Quiz - Map and Geography Trivia
- Questions include: countries, U.S. States, capitals and flags.
Millionaire Online Quiz Game
- Interactive quiz game similar to the "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" TV game show. Answer general knowledge questions for high score.
- Interactive trivia games, JAVA games and puzzles.
- Collection of brainteaser quiz questions, personality tests, and a random riddle generator.
- Collection of trivia quizzes on nostalgia and pop culture. Includes photo identification quizzes on classic cars, tv shows, cartoons, and vintage advertising logos.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor