Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
0nline Christian Scavenger Hunt
- Browse through Christian sites to find the answers to the questions. First one through, wins. New hunt each month.
- Can you find the hidden chest of gold? It is not easy and not for beginners. An internet game.
- Reality-based game followed and tracked on the web.
Island Treasure Hunt
- Internet treasure hunt with the chance to win £1 million. Follow the links in the ebook to solve the treasure map jigsaw hidden on the Internet.
Kamek's NetMonster Kastle
- Kamek's site devoted entirely to NetMonster. Custom monsters, wild monsters, polls, message board, downloads, adventures.
- Official homepage. If you're a Pokémon fan, give NetMonster a try. Ranks, Ribbons, and total of 84 Bosses and their leader at the end, but even then it doesn't stop, and it never will.
- Hunt for digital creatures that make their home within webpages across the Internet.
Online Scavenger Hunt
- The Net-Scavenger scavenger hunt will be starting soon. You will scavenge the net for great prizes.
- Free hunt that gives participants clues, makes them use the internet, and rewards the winners with cash and prizes.
- Features a bi-weekly Internet scavenger hunt as well as free resources to help teach about the Internet, including lesson plans.
- Enter an online mystery as old as Time with The Stone, your key to a world of puzzles and games with a decidedly millennial twist.
The free trivia scavenger hunt with a cash prize.
- A cash prize, challenge and fun is what we offer you. Answer the trivia questions in this scavenger hunt game and win cash.
Treasure Hunt on the Internet
- Find the treasure on the internet by finding hidden codes, solve puzzles, answer questions, reading email. Find the chest with the gold.
- Online treasure hunting for the business adventurer. Win a $1250 prize.
- Treasure seeking adventure games worth cash and prizes. Regional tournaments in major cities throughout the United States. Players must follow the clues in their cities to find the Keys that open the treasure chests.
Twenty Questions - The Internet Scavenger Hunt
- Players visit sites (links are provided) to find answers to the Twenty Questions. Always free to play, new prizes added each month.
WWW Treasure Hunt
- Monthly web based internet treasure hunt offering fantastic prizes to the person who discovers the treasure "buried" somewhere on the internet first. Free and easy sign-up.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor