Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
9 Piece Puzzle
- Put together the Boston University logo (Java).
- Challenging online puzzle game on a checkerboard.
- A sliding box puzzle game with hundreds of challenging computer-generated levels.
- Hexagonal variation on sliding tile puzzles. There must be two adjacent open spots to move a hexagon.
- Line drawings make these puzzles quite fiendish. You can reach the Hall of Fame if you're good enough.
- This is a jigsaw, sliding puzzle site that features free applet downloads. A safe playground for children of all ages.
Mind Gamez for Intellegent Puzzlers
- Original tile puzzles ranging from simple (Revolution Color Puzzle) to very hard (Rotation Word Square). Also the Four Letter Words Tile Puzzle. Rude ones are impossible - English ones anyway.
- Famous faces turned into mosaic puzzles -- choose from Monica, Yoda, Springer, Hillary, and more!
Pokémon Sliding Puzzle Game
- Fully customizable. You can select any of the 151 Pokemon as the image of the puzzle and customize any combination of 3-6 rows and columns.
Puzzle Game World
- Several puzzle games in various categories, such as 3D, animal, animation, art, flower, game, movies, and vehicles.
Sliding Piece Puzzles
- Different sizes of pieces make these puzzles much more difficult than regular sliding puzzles.
Star Wars Puzzle
- Java puzzle of the Episode I Jedi.
- Double sided sliding puzzle. You cannot slide individual squares. Instead, you move squares by sliding rows and columns of squares at the same time.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor