Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Free Java fantasy football and fighting game loosely based on the board game Blood Bowl.
- A small board game for two players written in Flash.
- Free Board games to play on the web. Games like checkers, connect 4 and more.
- Java version of the computer game.
Concentration, the Best of
- Links to online concentration games to play in shockwave, java and cgi formats.
Dominate (online version of RISK)
- Online multiplayer version of the RISK boardgame.
- An intelligent French language crossword game, inspired by Scrabble, allowing 2 crossword enthusiasts to play in real time via Internet, while dialoguing.
Free Online Board Games
- Offers two online board games which are mahjong online and espresso online.
- Multi-player realtime games online. Chat with other players.
- Free online turn-based, multiplayer and Java games, all right from your browser. No additional downloads required.
- Play Backgammon, Chess and Reversi online.
- A multi-player game site featuring Chess, Checkers, Backgammon and Reversi. Uses shockwave plugin.
- Play free online board games like chess, checkers, backgammon, reversi, and more.
HalmaGame - play Halma against a tough autoplayer
- Halma Applet that features a tough computer player and an internet highscore.
- Home-made games like Blackbox and 3D Tic Tac Toe. On-site Chess games. Links to the best off-site games. Number of games increased weekly. All playable on-line for free.
Internet Fun Games Page
- Chess and other board games. Also has games played on IRC. Chess is for two players: each player makes one move at a time and the board is completely graphical.
- No downloads, no java, just free turn-based (not live) games with thousands of opponents. Play 30+ games and variations: chess, checkers, reversi, battleboats, backgammon, pente, stack4 and more. WebTV and set-top box compatible.
- Frank Schulte-Kulkmann's Internet Gaming Guide and online magazine. Mostly board games with a couple of war games.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor