Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Arachne Molecular Modeller
- Powerful, easy-to-use program that allows molecules to be created, manipulated and displayed.
- Port of a command line astrology program. [pseudo-science]
Copernicus Home Page
- Surf the Night Sky - sky maps, astronomy software and more
- Stephen Brown's 2D molecular structure editor. Produces Drawfile output.
GraphDraw, MultiPlot, ChartDraw, FNPlotter, Surface, 3DFNEdit and TextDraw
- GraphDraw: automatic correlation of x,y co-ordinates. Multiplot: up to 8 graphs on one set of axis. ChartDraw: create Bar and Pie charts. FNPlotter: plot functions like y=f(x). Surface: 3D function plotter. 3DFNedit: create data files for Surface. TextDraw: flexible text entry in Draw.
- Professional, publication quality, plotting and data processing program.
Molecular and Cell Biology
- Collection of useful software.
- Displays the times of the various phases of the Moon and a picture of the current phase.
- Molecular visualisation tool, from MW Software.
SciRep: A Review of GraphDraw
- A review of GraphDraw: how to produce proper scientific graphs on a proper computer!
- Allows expresions to be differentiated algebraically. Includes BASIC and OPL library routines.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor