Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Application for those constantly being presented with data files with the white square icon. When dropped on the AppByType icon on the icon bar, it will provide information on the filetype and on the application which created it.
- A utility for checking comma-separated-value files for errors.
- Graphical disc usage display, from MW Software. Shows a diagram of disc usage, displaying a bar for each directory.
- File search utility. Takes a (wild-carded) file name, type, o creation dates and sizes; then searches for matches.
- Program used to take a guess at the filetype of a file from the data it contains, not from its actual set filetype.
- Comprehensive disc indexer allowing catalogues to be stored and viewed through an interface similar to the filer. Searching is possible, even through whole collections of index files.
- File search utility allowing objects to be found based on a flexible set of criteria. Filenames can include wildcards and matches can depend on file size, modification date or file type.
- Filing system extension which allows you to use more than 10 character filenames in the standard pre-RISC OS 4 desktop.
- Maps DOS extensions to RISC OS filetypes.
- Designed to fill a gap in the RISC OS save design, greying out the OK if no location is set.
- Allows all the applications in a directory to be recursively booted.
- a utility which enables you to perform a specified action on a set of files within a directory structure.
- Simple application allowing multiple files to be renamed quickly and easily.
- A printer driver that renders to sprites.
- Provides somewhere where temporary files can be put. Drop a file on the icon, and a directory will be created with a name like 16Jun01, the file saved inside it.
- Utility providing a temporary directory on your hard disc, creating a new sub-directory every day to help you organise your files.
- Used to analyse the contents of a file and then take a guess at its filetype from a recognised list of over 200 formats.
- Provides useful information on Acorn filetypes, known or unknown to your computer.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor