Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- AccessNT is not just a new front-end for OmniClient 2 but is a whole environment, offering an almost seamless transition to the new generation servers.
ArmLink: The Acorn-Psion Connection
- Software and hardware reviews for the EPOC and RISC OS platforms, support for users of both machines, and information on connecting RISC OS and Psion computers to each other.
- Using the BigBro server you can view a screen shot of any RISC OS machine on your network (running the BigBro client software).
Caller Display 2
- Displays your caller's details the instant the telephone rings!
- ChangePW allows the user to change their password on any NFS fileserver.
- Terminal program written primarily for packet radio, by Alan Senior.
- Interface application for the Rockwell Microtracker(TM) LP GPS Receiver module.
- Using !ImagePrxy, running on a RISC OS machine connected to the Internet, you can allow access to the WWW from all the machines on your network (RISC OS,PC,MAC, etc).
John Allen's Software
- Freeware Email attachment handling utilities (Attacher, 64coder, and UUCoder).
- An IRC client. It allows you to connect to an IRC server, and talk to people all over the world.
- This is a program for determining the Maidenhead and Microwave Locators from a pair of latitude and longitude co-ordinates.
- Modem emulator. Allows easy connection of your RISC OS machine to a PC, which "thinks" your RISC OS machine is a modem.
Paul Vigay's Acorn Comms Software
- Includes RSLink, a small utility for transferring text files to and from another computer via the Acorn RS232 port.
- a filing system which allows Acorn users to access a wider range of Psion palmtops as if they were another storage device.
- Upload songs to your rio, from your RISC OS machine.
- Send SMS messages to certain digital mobile phones and pagers.
- Allows any filing system and directory path on RISCOS to be exported and shared with Unix/Linux and Windows.
- Network system for two computers connected via their serial ports, allowing drag and drop file transfer between them. Commercial product.
Simon J. Melhuish - Free Software
- Misc utilities.
Telebutler: Home Information System
- Enables your computer to communicate throughout your house via your television sets.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor