Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A front-end for the AMPlayer mp3 playback module, with support for playlists, and other features aimed at handling large mp3 collections.
Acorn SymbioSyS Division
- Includes Oscill, a freeware oscilloscope program which works on 16-bit sound system Risc PCs.
- Music player, based on the PC program WinAmp. Can make use of the latter's "skins".
Andre's RISC OS Section
- Home of NoPaint, a sprite file viewer / reorganiser.
- Wave file annotator, so players can correctly show the file information.
- SampleManager is a RISC OS relocatable module which plays digital sound samples.
Atomic Software: DIGITAL SIGNAL GENERATOR
- Comprehensive digital signal generator. Generates audio data files for use in the testing of CD players, computer sampling cards, computer A/D input and output cards, and Sound Cards.
Audio Developer Smartgroup
- Discussion list for Audio Software developers.
- Filing system for audio CDs, enabling filer windows for audio CDs, with tracks represented as separate files.
- Practice playing along and keeping strict time with a metronome beat.
Fat German Productions
- Some great utilities, including Black Hole II, Timeless and HideIbar
- Oscilloscope program which works properly on 16-bit soundsystem RiscPCs.
- Music player for RISC OS allowing several different song formats to be played under one interface.
- The latest of the Rhapsody series of music notation applications for playing, recording and printing music scores.
- Powerful rhythm composition program from ESP.
- Program which allows you to create percussion tracks for controlling drum machines directly, for export to sequencers, such as Serenade, or for use with your computer's own internal voices.
Sample Data Player
- This module will play raw data, in 16bit linear stereo little-endian (IIRC) format, off your hard disc with minimal overheads.
SharpEye Music Reader
- Converts a scanned image of printed music into a MIDI, Rhapsody 4, or PMS file.
- Free RISC OS 4 fix for Sibelius users.
- Commercial utility that converts Sibelius files into Drawfiles. Works with Sibelius 7.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor