Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AICS Research, Inc.
- QCTerm - PC based, HP700/92 terminal emulator with GUI and graphics capabilities.
- KEA! terminal emulators.
- PowerTerm Pro for HP emulates HP 700/92 and HP700/96 terminals with NS/VT, and TCP/IP connections.
- Zebra terminal emulator allows a PC to emulate an HP block mode terminal. Zebra allows connection to an HP3000 via serial link, modem or via TCP/IP (using VT protocol).
- JDBC -- (Java Data Base Connectivity) driver for SQL access to MPE flat files, KSAM files, Image, and TurboIMAGE databases. Supports one-, two-, and three-tier architectures. The three-tier solution gives applets or applications access to databases on any HP 3000 from a central server. Web Dimensions -- creates graphical and web user interfaces, plus new functionality, to legacy applications on HP e3000 servers and other platforms. Uses a type of CASE technology to generate the user interface from Java code with Java Beans components. Javelin -- Java applet based terminal emulator gives web access to HP e3000 based applications.
Software Licensing Corp.
- IX/92 provides UNIX systems with full featured HP2392A terminal emulation for connectivity to HP 3000, MPE host computers .
- Reflection PC based terminal emulator integrated with Visual Basic for Application (VBA) macro capability. Reflection for the web supports web and Java based terminal emulation.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor