Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Scripting Additions Database
- Extensive database of information about Scripting Additions (osaxen) for AppleScript.
SerialPort Scripting Addition
- The SerialPort scripting addition lets you use the serial port from AppleScript. Use it to easily communicate with hardware devices.
Set Startup Startup Disk
- Scripting addition to change the startup disk.
- Scripting addition that wraps text.
- Scripting addition to stuff and unstuff files.
TCP/IP Scripting Addition
- Scripting addition to write TCP/IP scripts. Allows you to FTP, download web pages, and email directly from Applescript.
- Scripting addition for manipulations of Japanese texts, cgi scripts, and more.
X-10 Scripting Addition
- The X-10 Scripting Addition lets you do home automation from AppleScript using a CP290 interface.
- Scripting addition that parses and generates XML.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor