Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
'Langford' PCW PLUS Column
- An archive of David Langford's columns for PCW magazines 1985-date.
- Info on the PcW 16, the latest word-processor and computer in Amstrad's popular range. News, reviews, tutorials and links to other related sites around the Web.
- Welcome to the Ring of CPC's. This is a webring dedicated to the Amstrad CPC, the best 8 bit home computer on the planet.
Amstrad NC200 Notebook Page
- Software downloads for the NC200 Notebook
Amstrad Notepad Users' Web
- A collection of useful articles, and links about the Amstrad Notepad.
Amstrad PCW Hardware Reference
- An incomplete and patchy guide to the hardware of Amstrad's original PCW series - the 8256/8512, 9256/9512, and 10. It does not cover the PCW16.
Amstrad PCW Word Processors
- Spares, Repairs & Disc Conversions
Amstrad PcW16 Magazine
- Online magazine by Creative Technology (MicroDesign)
- Manufacturers and suppliers of Telecoms, Audio, TV, Video, Digital Satellite and Cable TV products.
Anlaby Computer Services
- Specialists in restoring Amstrad PCW disk drives.
Ansible Information Home Page
- Ansible Information
Bemish Business Machines
- Specialise in sales, spares and repairs on all Amstrad Equipment. Repairing Amstrad machines in Putney since 1986.
CPC-Homepage von Ulrich Cordes
- Includes downloads of utilities and games and Linux CPC emulator. In English / auf Deutsch
Cliff Lawson's Amstrad page
- Amstrad employee Cliff Lawson's home page covering Amstrad's computer related products
FutureOS - a new OS for Amstrad CPC
- This site is dedicated to FutureOS, a new OS for Amstrad CPC computers. It's the fastest OS for CPCs. Pure machine code, it needs 64K Eprom space or RRB space.
Genesis8 Amstrad Page
- A site about 8bit Amstrad computers (CPC, PCW, Notepad) in english and french.
Home of CPC++, a CPC Emulator
- Official homepage of CPC++, a CPC emulator for MacOS, Linux, Solaris, etc. Also contains Games, tools, and links for CPC.
Ian's PCW page
- Includes circuit diagrams of PCW hardware
Mark Incley's Amstrad CPC Stuff
- Downloads of Mark's Amstrad games Klax and Infection
- Non-profit supplier of CPC goods
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor