Submit a site
On-Hold Services - Music and Voice
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Call Center Software: Envision Telephony, Inc.
- Envision's call center software solutions include: analytics, performance management, workforce management, quality monitoring and eLearning.
Plum Hosted IVR
- Hosted IVR with Plum offers businesses the most reliable way to deploy IVR solutions and a versatile hosted IVR infrastructure that scales seamlessly to grow with your business needs.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
AVA Technology, Inc.
- Manufacturer of voice processing systems for the small to medium size business and K-12 education markets. Products include automated attendants, voice messaging systems, and automated voice information systems for schools.
Active Phone Server
- Comprehensive personal phone assistant software - autodialer, forwards messages, records answers, e-mail checker, ISP dialer, Caller ID, event reminder.
- Klik2Talk enables online users to speak instantly with a companys customer service representative with a single mouse click. The proprietary VoIP-technology provides co-browsing, text chat and call-back.
- Certified provider of computer telephony and CTI solutions serving the needs of small businesses and Fortune 500 companies alike.
Bayonne - Telephony Server of the GNU Project
- Bayonne is the free multi-line telephony server of the GNU project. Source code available for LINUX/UNIX targeted towards messaging, IVR with considerable extensibility. Bayonne supports a modular architecture, native scripting and TGI.
- Turnkey database publishing using IVR, web, and wireless interfaces.
Call Center and Help Desks Reseller
- Reseller/VAR for computer telephony (CT or CTI), interactive voice response (IVR or VRU), speech recognition and related products using Dialogic, Periphonics and IBM components. Development and services for call centers and help desks.
- Provides integrated voice and video for call centers. UK based.
Cothern Computer Systems
- Consulting house specializing in the full range of IBM speech solutions for web-based, client-server or both.
Customer Support Over Web by Voice
- Provides an HTML speed dial button, that allows web users from all over the world to call a companys phone with just a click on the button. No hardware or software needed.
DSP Group, Inc.
- Supplier of speech recognition hardware for telephone applications.
- Interactive voice response and interactive web custom solutions.
- Provides on-demand voice messaging and audio content for mobile user. Send and receive voice messages over the Internet, handle voice messages off line.
Enterprise Integration Group.
- A consulting and design firm for IVR and VoiceXML applications.
- A scaleable multi-language speech recognition system for telephony applications such as directory enquiries, call routing and command and control.
- UK based firm specialising in advanced Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and convergent communications solutions, applications and fully managed bureau services. Has speech recognition, text-to-speech and speaker verification capabilities. Site also explains IVR technology terms.
IBM WebSphere Voice Server
- The IBM WebSphere® Voice Server enables developers to develop and deploy voice-enabled e-business solutions.
- Offers wide range of custom IVR, speech recognition, speech sysnthesis, call center, web interface services based in Belgium.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor