Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Voice Controlled Gadgets
- A light-hearted look at the latest gadgets, with a focus on voice controlled technology.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Makes "far-field" desktop microphone array products for speech recognition and recording in clean and noisy environments.
Andrea Electronics Corporation
- Makes (Active Design) noise cancellation microphones used in Internet/Intranet, PC voice-computing, telecommunications and military applications. Certified for Windows 95/98. Latest DSDA microphone works at a distance (you don't wear it on your head).
Audio and Video Capture for Win9x
- Sells a variety of audio, video, streaming media, video, video on demand, media encoding, live broadcast hardware primarily for Microsoft platforms.
Dialogic Platinum Reseller
- Offers all Dialogic products at significant discounts.
- Manufacturer of digital audio products for a variety of applications.
- Provides noise robust & low-cost ICs and embedded system solutions for speech recognition.
Handheld Recorder for Dictation
- Olympus makes the D1000 and the newer D150 Digital Voice Recorders which can be used for off line recording with subsequent transcription by computer using various speech to text software. D150 supported by IBM ViaVoice, Lernout & Hauspie and can be used with Dragon Systems.
Lightweight Headset Microphones
- Emkay Products manufactures a new line of very light weight headset microphones as well as RF wireless and infrared wireless types.
- Integrated hardware solution enabling audio to be captured, optimized and broadcast for streaming over the Internet. Hardware provides optimization for all Internet streaming audio applications.
- Provides latest in speech recognition microphones including USB. Also has short reviews of microphones.
- Retailer for Olympus DS-150 digital voice recorder. Off line recording offers up to 160 minutes of recording time. Use IBM or L&H to convert documents to text.
Palm Recorder Reseller
- Specializes in digital palm recorders, note takers, organizers and more. Very broad range of products from the very simplest to complete PC linking and Voice-to-text transcription packages. Reviews and comparisons.
Quikscribe Transcription System
- PC based, digital dictation and transcription software - Win 95, 98, 2000 & NT compatible
Speech Technology Circuit Boards
- Builds circuits and boards using voice/speech technology. Can make "canned" messages or text-to-speech designs. Boards can be event driven (alarms, push button, etc.)
Telex Computer Audio
- Computer microphones and noise canceling headsets.
The Headset Guy
- Plantronics online sales site for noise cancelling and other types of microphones and headsets.
The Place for Watson Cards
- Site buys and sells what some people would refer to as "obsolete" technology - the Voice Cards/Telephony Cards formerly produced by Natural MicroSystems. Why? Because these cards and the software written for them work!
The Spy Store, Inc.
- Digital voice recorders including a 9+ hour unit ($159), a 16 hour USB-connect unit ($359), and a new 20+ hour unit ($229).
Unusual Mike Supplier
- Manufactures "Buddy" microphones for speech recognition. Buddy microphones work with palm recorders giving them noise cancellation properties otherwise missing in those units and also with sound cards and USB port to provide noise free sound interface for speech recognition.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor