Submit a site
DOS and Windows
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A (La)TeX encyclopaedia. Also available in French and German.
AMS TeX Resources
- TeX-related style file collections, fonts, manuals, and author packages for preparing submissions to American Mathematical Society publications. Platforms: PC (DOS and Windows), Macintosh (for Textures, OzTeX or CMacTeX), and Unix.
- AUC TeX is a package that supports writing and formatting TeX files for Emacs. Many different macro packages are supported, including AMS TeX, LaTeX, and TeXinfo.
- Instant Preview and the TeX daemon for Unix, free download.
- The Comprehensive TeX Archive Network is a set of fully-mirrored ftp sites providing the most complete, up-to-date TeX-related software possible.
- Online search interface for CTAN.
Donald Knuth's Reward Check
- An example of a reward check by DEK and how to get one.
Help and Information Sources
- Help and Information Sources at AMS.
Interesting TeX-related URLs
- Maintained by TUG.
Knuth: Message about TeX fonts
- Important Message to all Users of TeX
Making TeX Work
- Online help for Plain TeX, LaTeX, BibTeX, MakeIndex and SliTeX. By Norman Walsh.
Mathematics For Computer Generated Spoken Documents
- AsTeR --Audio System For Technical Readings-- is a computing system for rendering technical documents written in LaTeX in audio.
TeX Frequently Asked Questions
- TeX Frequently Asked Questions
TeX Live CD-ROM
- A TeX CD compiled by the TeX Users Groups. Contains ready-to-run TeX systems for most types of Unix and Windows 95/NT, and a very complete tree of fonts and macros arranged according to the standard TeX directory structure (TDS). The fourth edition uses a new version of teTeX, and a new release of Web2c (7.3).
- Merchandising for TeX and his Friends
- A list maintained at U Penn.
The TeX Catalogue Online, CTAN Edition
- This catalogue lists many TeX, LaTeX, and related packages and tools. Most are available world wide online from CTAN, the Comprehensive TeX Archive Network.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor