Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Admin's Server Monitor
- Monitor logs and displays the quantity of traffic on the server's shared disks loaded by client PCs via a network. It shows the accumulated byte counts read from server disks by client PCs via a network. For Windows NT/2000.
- Small promotional site with a downloadable demo and information on obtaining a discount on the product.
- Web accelerating and content filtering proxy server, which allows you to share a single Internet connection between multiple computers on a LAN. Supports most Internet protocols, including DNS, FTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS4a, and SOCKS5, and features a built-in scheduler for offline browsing. Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000.
- A Windows 95/98/2000/NT4 software solution that provides a single point of contact between your network and the Internet, support for Dial-Up, permanent, or ISDN connections. LAN users can run World Wide Web, News and FTP applications on their workstations.
- The Vicomsoft DHCP server will automatically assign TCP/IP configuration information to MacTCP, Open Transport (OT), Windows and UNIX clients.
- Gives network administrators control over which users can access what devices ports, floppies, Magneto-Optical disks, on a local computer. Program can be used to flush a storage device's buffers and to get extended information about devices and NTFS partitions. For Windows 2000/NT.
- MultiNetwork Manager is designed to toggle among multiple TCP/IP, LAN, or dial-up settings in Windows. It also incorporates RAS dialing as well as Windows network settings. [Windows XP/NT/ME/95/98/2000]
Golden Bits Software
- noteNOW is a smart network messaging system that enables efficient instant broadcasting of messages to all or specific groups of network users. Requirements, Windows NT/2000, noteNOW Desktop.
- Virtual Cable is specifically designed to transmit files from one PC to other PCs through LAN/WAN or Internet. [Windows 95/OSR2/98/2000/NT/ME]
- Network monitor program and system management tool that allows you to continuously monitor your servers availability and performance. Supports various log file detail levels and formats, and include a log analyzer that can display information for each tested host separately.
Innerdive Solutions, LLC.
- Products include Router IP Console simple in usage SNMP-based tool intended for management and control of active network equipment. SNMP MIB Scout Compiler and browser for any vendor specific MIB files. [Win 95/98/NT/2000]
- Network Monitoring and Diagnostic software is the fast and easy way to monitor LAN activity. It's fully compatible with Windows 95/98/NT/2000 and does not require special hardware or software. Installs on any PC on your network and it will collect data automatically.
- Quickly and easily capture and track your computer hardware and software inventory. The shareware program lets you audit standalone and remote computers via e-mail or a "walkaround" disk, and stores your audit data in a Microsoft Access database. Windows 95/98/Me/NT.
- Produces X-Server for Windows, NFS client and server, SSH, and FTP software.
- Monitor and log your LAN and its resources. You can specify numerous jobs and tests in advance on a set-and-forget basis, then runs at regular intervals. Monitor folder sizes, find out if a given file exists, and check UNC path availability.
Link Maven - Briggs Softworks
- A parallel port file transfer tool for Windows. Connect two PCs together with a parallel link cable and copy, move, and delete files and directories between them.
- Develop and markets software tools and utilities for Windows 95/98/NT/2000. Products include MeagPing application, SkICMP and SkSMTP ActiveX controls for multiple software platforms and networking environment.
- Nsend is a graphical user interface for Net Send. Allowing AutoReply, automatically add signature; send message to a group, address book, save incoming and outgoing messages, system tray and drag-and-drop functionality.
- Program is a multi-session and multi-desktop management utility which allows you to run applications in the security context of any user in your system or domain. Downloadable 15-day trial for Windows NT/2000.
NetSend 2001 for NT/2000
- Designed for people who work in Windows NT or Windows 2000 environment to send text messages to another user on the network. Easy to use, no-nonsense functions.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor