Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- The program is a utility that allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously tested for reliability and stability. The ability to save your results to disk as log file. Requirements, DirectX and Windows 95/98/NT.
CD-Quick for Windows 95/98
- This award winning Shareware CD-ROM cache will improve the performance of any CD-ROM drive by storing frequently read data in fast RAM or on your Hard Drive. Uses advanced caching techniques for top performance.
- Test the performance of various components in your PC. Test your CPU, memory, bus, system information, hard disk, video card, and 3D speed. There are also three reliability tests, and you can generate and load reports about your PC.
Diag for Win 9x
- A DOS-based diagnostics program for Windows.
Dr. Hardware PC Test and Benchmark
- Analyze your entire system, including the BIOS, CPU, SDRAM modules, as well as EIDE, PCI, and SCSI devices. Also provides benchmarks and report function. For Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000, Pentium. 10-day trial.
- DOS utility to tests the read and write speed of almost any drive by performing a series of DOS I/O operations. The results are displayed in kilobytes per second and MegaBytes per minute.
- Dos operating memory tester to find memory errors, incompatibility between memory modules and motherboard and incorrect settings the operating system is not able to find. Test is running up to 4GB of memory.
- A benchmarking utility for CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW and DVD drives. It measures and reports on media load times, transfer rates, random access times, full-stroke access times, and file copying times. For Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000.
- It provides detailed information about your system and lets you run benchmark tests on your hardware under Windows 95/98.
- Hardware Info Program that Detects and displays information about the hardware in a PC. Can also perform CPU, FPU, MMX and disk benchmarks and run CPU errata tests.
Hardware Sensors Monitor Pro
- Hmonitor utilizes sensor chips on smart motherboards to track system temperature, voltages and cooling fans, to ensure that the operator has ample warning that the system is not operating properly. [Win 9x/NT/2000]
- A motherboard monitoring utility program can monitor voltages, up to three CPU and motherboard temperatures, and cooling fan revolutions per minute. The program's interface lets you record and graph the output.
- Displays detailed system information and provides benchmark tests for Windows 95/98 systems. The benchmark results can be saved and printed.
LockDown Professional Process Monitor
- Utility that lists every program that is running on your computer. The list includes complete file paths and a view of all of the modules and DLL files that each program is using. It even notifies you if it is a network or Internet application. For Win 95/98/NT.
- Optimize RAM by increasing or free up and defragmenting memory. Program features include automatic and manual RAM recovery capabilities, and a RAM defragmenter. Also the ability to adjust various memory caches, and a customizable memory monitor.
MemWatcher - Matrix Software
- It provides an accurate indication of your computer's memory usage, both physical RAM and page file on Windows 95/98/ME/NT, also displays your system's CPU and resource usage. Stress tests your applications, by simulating low memory situations.
- Computer memory optimizer and performance booster with a memory and cache optimizer, and a memory and resource leak analyzer. It uses algorithm for PC memory optimization and recovery, which provides PC's fast response even in memory overload conditions. For Windows 95/98/Me/2000/NT.
Memory Zipper Plus
- A memory optimization and management utility. Free the memory that Windows neglects and fails to release, defragment your computer's RAM, and repair memory leaks to avoid crashes.
- Official site of Hot CPU Tester, a system stability tester suitable for everybody. It tests CPU and virtually all parts of motherboard units for error.
- A set of tools designed to tweak your TCP/IP connection speeds, graphics card, and general PC settings to improve system performance. It includes a comprehensive help file system, full-featured tool-tip descriptions, a new compile code method, and a lot more.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor