Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- DOS port of free GPLed GNU C/C++ compiler; 32 bit, highly optimizing, up-to-date.
Digital UNIX and Windows NT Interoperability Guide
- online book
GNU Emacs for Windows NT and Windows 95/98
GNU Software for MS-Windows and MS-DOS
- Book and CD from the Free Software Foundation
GNU Software for Windows Users
- Directory with links of GNU software that has been ported to the Windows platform.
GNU-Win32 Related Projects
- GNU Win32 related projects.
Global Technologies Ltd
- Common operating environments, bridge between different Unix and Windows versions. KornShell Plus, U/Win, KornShell Plus SDK POSIX conforming API for portable C and C++ code.
Hamilton C shell Product Overview
- Hamilton C shell recreates the original UNIX C shell and utilities completely from scratch on Windows NT, Windows 95 and OS/2, adding numerous enhancements.
MKS UNIX-Windows Co-Existence Products
- MKS Toolkit suite of UNIX and NT utilities for Windows, X Windows display environment, NutCracker development, interoperability, and runtime environment.
- Information about the Mingw32 compiler.
PW32 the Posix-over-Win32 layer
- PW32 is implementation of (subset of) POSIX/Unix API for Win32 systems. Its main concerns are efficiency and full platform coverage, including adequate support for low-end Win9x systems. PW32 is based on DJGPP's runtime library by DJ Delorie. PW32 is licensed under LGPL.
- a complete integration of UNIX SVR4 with Windows NT, including over 125 standard UNIX utilities. The Portage SDK allows you to compile and run UNIX programs on Windows NT.
Porting UNIX to Windows NT
- USENIX paper (abstract, full text requires membership) by David G. Korn, describing AT&T UWIN project. 1997.
- Native Win32 shell-to-POSIX shell command execution syntax converter and script supporter.
The Cygwin Project
- Win32 ports of the popular GNU development tools
- Unix-style shell plus Awk interpreter and common Unix-esque commands and scripts for Windows.
Unix for WINdows
- U/WIN is software that enables UNIX software to be recompiled and run on WIN32 systems such as Windows 95 and Windows NT.
- UnixDos for Windows 95,Windows NT, Windows 3.X,MSDOS,Toolkit
- "Dedicated to helping bring the power of UN*X tools to Windows 95." NcFTP, Curses, Metamail, MiKTeX, tcsh, sed, grep, ispell, RCS, diff, groff, links.
Windows NT Services for UNIX
- Microsoft product suite. Includes a list of features, system requirements, evaluation tools, common questions, support, related books/products, and pricing.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor