Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Provides and supports server redundancy solutions for high availability, fault tolerance and disaster recovery with on-line system backup and on-line maintenance for major Unix platforms.
AT T Labs Research
- Software developed by AT&T Research labs. Data management, form processors, libraries. Implementation of Unix on Windows pc.
- Collection of unix freeware. Some trivial, some massive.
April System Design
- Offering commercial software focused on PC-to-UNIX connectivity.
- A windowing system derived from Fresco. Source code, documentation, and screenshots.
Common UNIX Printing Solution (CUPS)
- A portable printing layer for UNIX.
- Non-linear video editing application for Unix.
- Compag/Digitals list of links for freely available Unix and Linux software.
- Command line utility stripping extra spaces from text files.
GNU Project: Free Software Foundation: FSF
- Official list of GNU Free software.
- Free Batch Processing For UNIX and compliant OS's
Jeffrey Mark Siskind's Software
- Offering a compiler and a library of procedures for Scheme. Also typeset trees
- User friendly backup package for UNIX.
- System backup software and data management for network servers.
- Pager program for Unix, better than "more".
- Mktime is a command for manipulating dates and times in shell scripts. It functions much like the mktime() call in Standard C.
Portable Unix Toolkit
- Over 100 utility programs for Unix. Text processing, file and directory processing, customizing your login environment, disk space management, performance analysis, system monitoring and system security.
- Unix system spooler for commercial applications, programming tools for client/server development, Java applets and system programming.
Y Window System
- Improved replacement for X-Windows.
- www interface to the approved submissions to the comp.sources.unix newsgroup since the group started in 1983 as mod.sources.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor