Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Roundtable on BSD, Security, and Quality
- Jack Woehr from Dr. Dobb's Journal interviews Theo de Raadt, Todd Miller, Angelos Keromytis, and Werner Losh.
An experience installing OpenBSD
- Jeremy C. Reed shares his journal on installing OpenBSD 2.6.
BSD Today: Installing OpenBSD 2.7
- Patrick Mullen installs and reviews OpenBSD 2.7 Release.
Calgary Herald: Calgarian Heads Team Ensuring OpenBSD Security
- Canadian Theo de Raadt oversees hundreds of volunteer programmers. He is to OpenBSD what Linus Torvalds is to Linux.
OpenBSD perfects security by one-upmanship
- Upside Today article covering OpenBSD's philosophy on reductionist design and security.
Review of OpenBSD 2.8
- The Duke of URL reviews OpenBSD 2.8 and covers all the new features, installation (including a mini-HowTo for those new OpenBSD users), information about the organization, and much more.
Review: The OpenBSD Project/OpenBSD
- A review of OpenBSD in WebServer OnLine Magazine.
TekPress review of OpenBSD
- A good introductory review of OpenBSD discussing the origins of the project, strengths, and future direction.
The Future of OpenBSD: A Conversation with Theo de Raadt
- Dr. Dobbs Journal interviews OpenBSD founder Theo de Raadt.
The World's Most Secure Operating System
- Brendan I. Koerner talks about OpenBSD concepts and the lone Canadian that started it all, Theo de Raadt.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor