Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Readonly filesystem on Bootable CD
- Instructions on creating a bootable CD-ROM with a live OpenBSD filesystem.
BSD Sockets: A Quick And Dirty Primer
- Crash course in programming BSD sockets
Building an OpenBSD port
- Information on porting software to OpenBSD.
Cross-referenced OpenBSD source code
- Browse the OpenBSD source code with lxr.
FreeBSD and PPP
- Information about setting up PPP under FreeBSD. Includes the latest source code and man pages.
- Information on compiling and running Modula-3 on OpenBSD.
OpenBSD - owc / odc
- Mailing lists hosted by Squish.net that collate the OpenBSD source-changes and email summary reports daily or weekly.
- OpenBSD developer Art Grabowski's 'List of things that need doing. No particular order.'
OpenBSD ToDo List
- A list of things to do and resources that people need or have to offer for development of the OpenBSD project.
OpenBSD kernel source tour
- Hypertext markup of the OpenBSD 2.3 kernel sources.
OpenBSD source code
- Browse the complete OpenBSD CVS source repository via web.
- A resource page where developers can find development notes, technical references, and snapshot boot images for the OpenBSD port to the hppa architecture.
- An effort to port OpenBSD to the SH4 CPU and run on the Sega Dreamcast.
- Code for PPP over Ethernet. Now included in the OpenBSD source tree as of 2.8 Release.
Porting BSD UNIX to a New Platform
- Paper discussing what is entailed in porting the BSD codebase to a new architecture.
Porting OpenBSD to the Motorola ColdFire
- Whitepaper from Stallion Technologies outlining their port of OpenBSD to the Motorola ColdFire CPU.
Porting Zzipp to OpenBSD
- Instructions about how the 'Zzipp.3.1.01' application was ported to OpenBSD.
Porting audio applications to OpenBSD
- Reference information regarding porting audio software to OpenBSD.
Ports This Month
- An updated list of OpenBSD ports that are submitted but yet not committed into the ports source tree.
The BSD Programmers Documentation Project
- A documentation effort about the BSDs themselves, with a goal of providing an extensive reference manual about every aspect of BSD that a programmer could need.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor