Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Astra Network, Inc.
- Specializes in all forms of QNX consulting: several decades of accumulated experience on all QSSL products.
Cogent Real-Time Systems, Inc.
- Advanced process control services to industrial and commercial clients world-wide.
- QNX and UNIX software development tools.
Connect Tech, Inc. Knowledge Database Index
- Many QNX support pages.
- QNX RTOS training courses (focus: programming, system administration), consulting, programming. Specialty: medical device connection in critical care workplaces, standards IEEE 1073 MIB, CEN/TC 251 WG IV.
LinuxWorld: Coexisting with QNX
- "The embedded-OS maker borrows a page from the Linux book", and will go open source for non-commercial uses.
- Document on TCP/IP networking for QNX.
- Custom QNX software services and software development for consumer electronics, specialty: settop boxes with Internet browsing, ATVEF, video phone.
Phoenix Developer Consortium
- Supports, coordinate efforts to further use of alternative computing and OSs, including QNX. Dedicated to allowing developers to work together to make the best use of the immense amount of talent wasted in today's computing world. No single developer can do all things well.
QNX Free Software
- Official QNX free software site. Share source code and technotes with members of the QNX community.
QNX Internet Resources
- Link page: was 40 links, now far less, may grow again in future?
- Official products.
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.
- Canadian firm that develops, maintains, and markets QNX RTOS and related products: Photon microGUI, QNX/Neutrino, IAT, FLEET, FTL, QNX In-Hand Toolkit, PhAB, Phindows, PhinX, Voyager. QNX is a fast, microkernel, POSIX.1 compliant, x86 platform, year 2000 safe RTOS.
- News, explanations, FAQ, several fora, fun, tips. Created because a group of people on IRC (#qnx, efnet) thought the QNX community was suffering, since it had no central information resource.
STEINHOFF Automations & Feldbus-Systeme
- DACHS fieldbus technologies for Open Control Architecture together with QNX, IEC1131-3 and industrial hard- and software standards meet the requirements of industrial automation today and tomorrow. This open system is cost-effective via minimizing costs of ownership.
Unofficial QNX Page
- New forum and links for QNX RTP users and application developers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor