Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
C F S Nevada - REXX info
- Site maintained in memory of Dick Goran, author of REXX Reference Summary Handbook, CFSPoker, CFSFind, and others. Site contains information of interest to REXX users and programmers.
EMX for OS/2
- The EMX directory at Hobbes
GNU Autoconf 2.12 for EMX
- A scripts and macro files able to build scripts that work well under OS/2 with EMX
IBM Developer Connection
- What's DevCon
IBM Software: Application Development and Object Technology
- IBM VisualAge delivers innovative and open solutions to professional programmers to rapidly exploit network middleware while developing, extending and managing scaleable business and web applications.
IBM's Java-related Technology
- IBM is dedicated to helping you exploit the potential of Java, and to fulfill the promise of portable applications.
JBC Software Development
- Visual GUI programming for OS/2 PM, with the GUI programming facility, Gpf (C / C++), and GpfRexx.
- A site that hosts several open source projects and programming information.
- GUI development tools for OS/2 and Windows along with other OS/2 development aids.
- Speed-Pascal/2 and Sibyls home. Visual Pascal development for OS/2, Linux and Win32.
V C++ GUI framework library
- Portable, easy-to-use, LGPL. by Object Central, home of the book: Essence of Object-Oriented Programming.
Virtual Pascal for OS/2
- Virtual Pascal is the tool of choice for 32-bit cross-platform development using the Pascal language. Full compatibility with Borland Pascal and Delphi, including complete RTL, optimizing compiler, integrated debugger, and comprehensive documentation. Supports OS/2 and Win32.
- HockWare produces a line of low-cost rapid GUI development tools for OS/2 and Windows 3.1/95/NT platforms. The VisPro products currently support the SAA languages REXX, C and C++ and Microsofts Visual Basic.
Visual Prolog development tools
- Logic-programming development environment. GUIs and other programs developed with Visual Prolog are portable between OS/2 and Windows. Supports Linux and SCO console applications too.
VyperHelp by MekTek
- VyperHelp is an OS/2-based help editor and converter for IPF, WinHelp, RTF, HTMLHelp and HTML.
WinDriver OS/2 - Learn the easy way to develop OS2 drivers
- A PCI/ISA device driver development tool for OS/2, simplifying PCI and ISA (including parallel and serial ports) driver writing in OS/2.
XVT Software Inc
- XVT Software Inc provides cross-platform development software solutions for C/C++/Internet/Intranet needs. XVT also provides professional services, specializing in on and off-site consulting.
Zeryx Software Inc.
- New libraries for Vispro Rexx or C(++).
- Describes services for maintaining OS/2 software and migrating to Windows.
- Homepage of wxWindows, a cross-platform development toolkit with interfaces to diverse graphical front ends, including GTK+, and language bindings for C, C++, Python, Perl, and Tcl.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor