Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Now part of SHARE in North America and GSE in Europe. See below for details on each.
GUIDE SHARE Europe (GSE) UK Region
- United Kingdom region of GUIDE SHARE Europe, a merger of SHARE and GUIDE operations in the U.K.
GUIDE SHARE Europe: GSE
- The merger of the European portion of the IBM user groups GUIDE and SHARE.
IBM Mainframe Operating Systems
- IBM's starting point for mainframe operating systems. Links to pages for each IBM operating system, as well as brief descriptions of each.
- Special type of less formal IBM manuals. Useful for users seeking more real-world examples than given in standard manuals. Usually details implementation and experiences of a project to implement IBM software and hardware, but some are conference presentation material. More often now, a few are introductory textbooks on a specific technology: IBM hardware or software product.
Loriaux's System/390 Page
- Large collection of IBM mainframe (OS/390, MVS, VSE, VM) technical links divided into major categories, then listed alphabetically.
- Network and Systems Professional Association
- Xephon's quarterly technical journal covering RACF and related security considerations. RACF is IBM's access control software for z/OS and VM. Older issues, including published code, available for free download. Click on RACF Links for Xephon's favorite Top 10 Web links.
- Independent, volunteer run association providing IBM customers with user focused education, professional networking, and a forum to influence the Information Technology industry.
- IBM mainframe-specific portal, with search engine and browsable categories: hardware, software and education directories; career center, Web links, published articles (some by site staff).
- Despite the name, Transaction Processing Facility (TPF) can be run as a stand-alone operating system on IBM mainframes.
- Xephon's quarterly technical journal covering VSAM, DFSMS and the z/OS ICF catalog. VSAM is IBM's file access method for z/OS and VSE. Older issues, including published code, available for free download. Click on VSAM Links for Xephon's favorite Top 10 Web links.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor