Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- An expandable free Mac antivirus program by John Dalgliesh. It offers both standard virus-scanning facilities and more advanced background protection, so you don't get infected in the first place.
- This antivirus utility from Uptown Solutions Limited scans your hard drive for the Autostart 9805 Worm and its variants Autostart 9805-B and C.
Mountain Ridge Dataworks
- vScan Macintosh Anti-Virus Software with updated definitions.
Norton AntiVirus for Macintosh
- This antivirus utility from Symantec Corporation gives you unparalleled protection that's safe and easy to use. Use it against viruses in Internet downloads, email attachments, CDs, floppy disks, shared files, and networks. It detects and removes all known viruses, plus unknown and unidentified macro viruses.
Tracker, DelProtect, and Scanner
- These antivirus utilities by Ioannis Galidakis are meant to track down 68K viruses on your system. They MAY prove to be useful, if you are unable or unwilling to purchase professional commercial antivirus software, or in conjunction with such software.
- A free HyperCard virus utility written by Bill Swagerty that will inspect all the stacks on your hard drive, or any part of it, for most HyperCard viruses.
- Complete antivirus software suite for the Macintosh to eliminates all known viruses including system and macro viruses. Supports archive scans
Viruses and the Mac
- Frequently Asked Questions (Feb 1997)
- An antivirus utility by Lineaux that will scan you system for the infamous AutoStart worm.
- A Macintosh-only antivirus scanner that cleans strains A-F of the AutoStart 9805 worm and attempts to locate new strains.
- This program by James Walker scans your local drives for the AutoStart 9805 worm variants (A through F), and will also alert you to unknown files with suspiciously similar properties.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor