Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Makers of the Stuffit suite of compression utilities. Such programs include Stuffit Expander, a freeware expander, and Stuffit Deluxe, the company's ultimate utility for compression and seamless Finder integration.
- A simple and graphical .tar.gz compression program for Mac OS X Server.
- A shareware file compression utility that provides segmented archive and encryption features.
- A compression tool which allows extremely tight compression and quick decompression. Based on the GZip standard and optimized for the Macintosh platform, an easy-to-use, effective GZ compressor has finally been brought to the Mac OS.
- A diverse Internet-based workgroup that has designed Zip, a highly portable version of the popular compression program, and UnZip, an expander of zip archives.
- a freely available, patent free, high-quality data compressor. It typically compresses files to within 10% to 15% of the best available techniques, whilst being around twice as fast at compression and six times faster at decompression.
- A freeware compression utility based on open source code.
- A compression program by Guillaume Dufay that works with RAR-compressed archives, a compression method from the PC world. Provides drag-and-drop and MacBinary III encoding support.
- A Mac OS port of "tar" (tape archive), a common file-packing format used on Unix machines. This program reads and writes tar format archives.
- A freeware decompression program that natively handles Stuffit archives prior to version 5, self-extracting archives, BinHex and MacBinary encoded files, and zip archives.
- A powerful compression program by Scott Anguish for Mac OS X Server and OpenStep that can expand a large variety of common and uncommon compression formats.
- A zip compression utility for the Macintosh.
- A drag-and-drop compression program by Stone Design for Mac OS X Server or Yellow Box for Windows.
- A simple and efficient Zip archival tool. Provides compression and decompression as well as the ability to browse within archives.
Yet Another Decoder
- A utility designed for decoding messages downloaded from Usenet newsgroups. It can decode MacBinary, BinHex, MIME Base64, and uuencode files.
- Full-featured Macintosh shareware utility to compress files in the zip format.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor