Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A network scanner that detects Microsoft Windows shares using the SMB protocol.
- A security initiative to produce a suite of tools to provide host based security and intrusion detection.
- A generic IP network transaction auditing tool that performs network monitoring.
- A set of network diagnostic tools, such as an enhanced replacement for traceroute.
Basic merit AAA server
- Full-fledged RADIUS implementation. Freely available, but not for redistribution.
- Offers file integrity verification via digital fingerprints.
Building Satan on Linux
- Satan (Security Administrator's Tool for Analyzing Networks) is a browser-based tool for analyzing security vulnerabilities in networked computers and was written by Wietse Venema and Dan Farmer.
CIPE - Crypto IP Encapsulation
- Encapsulation software project which offers IPSec-like features. Available for Linux and released under GPL.
- COLD is a protocol analyzer that can monitor various interfaces; including ISDN, PPP, Token Ring, standard loopback, and standard 10baseT ethernet.
- The famed Computer Oracle and Password System is a suite of tools that can automatically detect configuration problems or holes in your system.
- CTC is a freeware Pretty Good Privacy interoperable encryption software package.
Cheops Network User Interface
- Cheops is an Open Source Network User Interface. It is designed to be the network equivalent of a swiss-army knife, unifying your network utilities. Cheops does for the network what a file manager does for your filesystem.
Cistron RADIUS Server
- An authentication and accounting server for terminal servers that speak the RADIUS protocol.
- Adds the ability for a network administrator to set packet filtering rules via a web page interface. unsecure from an external source, but very easy to use for intranet management.
Dante SOCKS replacement
- Dante is a free implementation of the proxy protocols socks version 4, socks version 5 (rfc1928), and msproxy. It can be used as a firewall between networks. The package consists of two parts, a socks server and a proxy client which supports socks, msproxy, and HTTP proxies. Commercial support is available.
- Performs emulation of other operating systems and vulnerabilities not found on the host; in order to deceive and solicit invaild attempts of exploitation by malicious individuals.
- An application-level gateway server.
- A BSD-based firewall with source included. This binaries main value is that it is perfect for beginners learning how firewalls are developed.
EPAN - Ethernet Protocol Analyzer
- A protocol analyzer that supports ethernet, Token Ring, SLIP, PPP, ISDN, and loopback.
- Free software package for booting x86 PCs over networks.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor