Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Astrolog 5.40 is a 100% freeware astrology program, with versions for Windows, DOS, the Macintosh, and Unix, and the complete source code is available too.
- A clone of the arcade game "Defender," but with a Linux theme. Your mission is to defend little penguinoids from being captured and mutated.
- Hatman is a game running on linux.
Modular Game Base
- GB is a Modular Game Base whose basic design allows for great flexibility. By using small core objects, with flexibility to allow for any number of Associated Modules and Nested Modules, game designers who use this system are free to build anything, quickly.
- Game Software Development Kit
The Linux Game Developers Ring
- Links to sites about Linux game development
The Sarien Encounter
- Sierra AGI resource interpreter engine for Unix/X11.
- XFrisk is the X/network version of the classic Parker Brothers boardgame "Risk".
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor