Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Benchmarks for Direct3D and OpenGL-Compliant 3D Graphics Accelerators
- Benchmarks for Direct3D and OpenGL compliant 3D graphics accelerators. General information about 3D Graphics APIs and accelerators. Accelerated VRML browsers. Accelerated games and simulations. 1997
HDBENCH clone - a graphical benchmark software
- HDBENCH clone is a graphical benchmark software for Linux. It measures the performance of CPU (integer, floating point), video (rectangle, circle, text, scroll, image) and disk (read, write).
- LMBENCH is a low-level benchmark suite for UNIX systems.
Linux Benchmarking HOWTO
- Linux Benchmarking HOWTO
Linux Kernel Benchmark
- Information about a set of benchmarks that were run on kernels from 2.0.1 through 2.4.0 by a group of students at Northern Michigan University.
Linux Kernel Compilation Benchmark
- Linux Kernel Compilation Benchmark 1998
- This page is about my port to Linux/Unix of release 2 of BYTE Magazine's BYTEmark benchmark program (previously known as BYTE's Native Mode Benchmarks).
SGI Runs World's First TPC-H Benchmark on Linux
- SGI Runs TPC-H Benchmark on Linux on a SGI 1450 server with four nodes, each of which has four processors, running a 2.4.3 kernel and IBM's DB2 database. The resulting performance set a new world record for databases.
The Linux Benchmarking Project
- This site focuses on three basic uses of benchmarking: Comparing similar versions of Linux on different hardware, comparing different versions of Linux on the same hardware, and comparing Linux to other operating systems on the same hardware.
lperfex: a Hardware Performance Monitor for Linux/IA32 Systems
- perfex is a utility which accesses the hardware performance counters on Intel P6-based Linux systems to measure performance characteristics of other programs. It functions similarly to the Cray UNICOS hpm and the SGI IRIX perfex utilities, in that you can use lperfex to measure performance metrics like megaflops on existing applications without having to recompile or instrument them.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor